MomentCam for PC or Windows 7/8 Computer download tutorial
It is one of those apps that make you have fun and laugh at your own cost. This is the animation tool that lets you animate pictures free of cost. This app is available at Google Play Store for free and that is the reason why it has become so popular within a short span of time. It is already touted as one of the best camera apps or you can say that it is the best editing tools of the recent times. A young group of talented artists of China is the brain behind this fun filled app. There are some computer developers who have given shape to the view of these young artists who thought of providing a smile to millions of people across the globe for free. The best thing about this app is that though it comes free of cost, but yet the developers have not included any ads so you can easily access the app without annoying ads popping up every now and then.
MomentCam app Features
You will be highly amazed to see how the app actually depicts your pictures in the animation format. Moment cam really is an innovation that has taken people by surprise and that too a pleasant one obviously. Here some of the features are listed for a quick look –
- Simple to use
- The whole app comes free of cost
- Appearance wise it has captured the heart of the users too
- Installation easy
- Functions are simple
- Customization is possible
- Family photo can be taken
- Group designs of hundreds in number available
- Emoticons available
So, if you don’t want to animate the whole picture then you can simply choose the portion that you want to improvise and work on it. You can animate the face and keep the rest of the body as is. After animating your pictures, you can share it with your friends and families to double up the fun. This will help you to laugh your heart out along with your friends. The main reason behind the popularity of this app is that it is nothing but pure fun and every time it will come up with some new look to surprise you pleasantly. There are many people who love to have a cartoon sketch of their own face by some cartoonist, but for that you have to dish out a hefty amount from your pocket. MomentCam is making this possible for free so why not avail this app and enjoy the funny faces.
You must be eager to download this app on your PC too, so here is the MomentCam for PC download tutorial for you.
Download MomentCam for PC
If you want to download MomentCam for PC, then you have to download the Android emulator first on your PC. Android emulator is the one that helps you download all the apps and games from a Google Play Store on to your PC. BlueStacks is one of the popular Android emulator that you can use and for that you have to follow the instructions below –
- Goto the official website of BlueStacks and download it from there
- Now double-click on it to start the installation process
- To complete the installation process, you need to follow the instructions on screen
- Once the installation is complete you will have the emulator ready to use on your PC
Now is the time to start the downloading process of MomentCam app on your PC so that you can have fun while working on your computer. There are people who are always stuck to their computers for the type of work they do so it is good to have the app installed in their computer itself so that they can take some time out and have a hearty laugh in between work. Follow the instruction below and you will be able to download the game on your PC easily –
- Open BlueStacks emulator and look for the search field
- Now type in the name of the app MomentCam in the search box
- You will see the app appear on your computer screen
- Click on the MomentCam and you will find the install button
- Now click on the Install button and the game will start downloading itself
- Once the downloading is complete the installation process kick starts automatically
- When the installation is done, you will find the app all set to use
You can now use MomentCam on your PC and share your images with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or through any other social networking sites.