There are a lot of budget-friendly Android smartphones at the price-point range of INR 15000, which are available in Indian market, these phones not only have the essentials of a budget smartphones but also, they give you awesome performance, they come with superb features like fingerprint sensors, full-metal body, high-definition cameras, high-quality screens and so on. Here are the reviews and best features of the top 10 phones in the price range of INR 15000;
Redmi Note 5 Pro
- The all-new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a unique 5.99” or a 15.21 cm display screen. This new member from the Xiaomi family is featured with 1080X2160 pixels of screen resolution.
- The whole system runs on Android 7.12 or Android Nougat. The device is very powerful as well; it comes with an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kyro 260 processor and comes with a 4GB of RAM. The battery of this device is also very commendable; it comes with a 4000mAh battery.
- The mobile has a 12 MP rear camera, powered by an Exmor RS sensor and which gives a full resolution of 4000×3000 pixels. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner which is pretty fast for this kind of phones.
- There are two versions of this phone in case of storage, the 64 GB and 128GB. Redmi Note 5 pro is a pretty slim (8mm) and lightweight (181 g) too.
- The best feature of this phone is its flagship dual camera which has added a new dimension to the camera section of these budget phones.
- MIA1 comes with a 12-megapixel wide angle lens which is paired with a telephoto lens; this unique feature gives a unique effect to the photos, known as the Bokeh effect. This particular feature makes MIA1 the standup phone in this price-point.
- It comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset which is paired with a 4GB RAM and gives a maximum of 2.0 GHz of power. It comes in the storage option of 64GB. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner.
- MI A1 comes with the latest Android Nougat and 3080mAh battery; it also features the USB type C connectivity and has a slimmer profile than Note 5 pro, 7.3mm and weighing about 165g.
Redmi Note 5
- Redmi Note 5 comes also in the same price-point and is also a premium model from Xiaomi. The features of this model include, fingerprint scanner, 12MP rear or primary camera with a 5 MP front camera
- Note 5 also have a length of 5.99” and it runs on Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset which is paired with a 4GB RAM and gives a maximum of 2.0 GHz of power.
- Operating system of Note 5 is Android Nougat or 7. It comes in the storage variant of 64GB and has additional expandable storage options. It weighs about 180g and has a 4000 mAh battery.
Honor 9 Lite
- This phone is from the company Huawei and it comes with a 5.65-inch LED display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels and gives a PPI of 428 pixels.
- This phone is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor with a 4GB RAM. The phone comes with a 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 256 GB via external SD card.
- The camera of Honor 9 Lite is mesmerizing. It comes with a 13-megapixel primary or rear camera and high resolution 13MP front or selfie camera dedicated for selfies. The phone runs on Android 8 or Oreo and weighs about 149g. The battery of Honor 9 lite is 3000mAh.
Moto G5s Plus
- The phone comes with a 5.5-inch display and with a resolution of 1800 to 1920 pixels. The phone is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and a 4GB RAM.
- The G5 S Plus comes with 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage option of 128 GB via micro SD card.
- As far as the camera is concerned, the G5 packs a 13 MP rear and 8MP front selfie shooter camera.
- Moto G5 S plus runs on Android 7.1 and has a 3000mAh battery. It weighs about 168g and it has the signature curved design of Moto phones.
This is another budget-friendly model from the house of Huawei. Honor 7X comes with a 5.93-inch display and has a resolution of 1800 to 2160 pixels.
- This phone goes a little low on internal storage, as it comes with a 32 GB internal storage but gives external storage increase option of up to 256 GB.
- It runs on Android 7 and comes with 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor with a 4GB RAM, comes with a fingerprint scanner.
- The primary camera of this model is very commendable. It is of 16MP and the selfie shooter front camera is of 8MP. The phone weighs about 165g and has a 3340mAh battery.
- Oppo F1S is another option in the segment of budget phones. Although it was released in 2016, it stands firm in the smartphone market. It has a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels, which is quite low, comparing to others.
- The Oppo F1S runs on Octa-core processor with a 3GB RAM and come with a 32 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB by micro SD card.
- This model is mainly built for shooting high quality selfies. It has a super high definition 13MP front camera and a 13MP rear camera.
- It runs on android 5.1 and weighs 160 grams. It has a 3075mAh battery and has dual flashes for both front and rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy OnNxt
- This phone is from the house of Samsung and was also released in 2016. It comes with a 5.5-inch display and a resolution of 1800 by 1920 pixels. The Samsung galaxy On Nxt is powered by 1.6 GHz Octa-core processor and runs on a 3GB RAM.
- It comes with 32GB of internal storage and comes with expansion options up to 256GB.
- The Galaxy OnNxtfeatures a 13 MP rear or primary camera along with an 8 MP front selfie shooter.
- It is powered by 3300mAh battery and weighs about 167 grams.
- The revamped Nokia 6 comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1800 by 1920 pixels. This model runs on an Octa-core processor of 2.2 GHz and comes with 3GB of RAM.
- It comes with 32GB of internal storage and comes with expansion options up to 128GB.
- The Nokia 6 features a 16 MP rear or primary camera along with 8 MP front selfie shooter. It weighs about 172 grams and runs on the latest Android 8.
- The LG Q6 was launched in July 2017 and it also comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 442.
- LG Q6 is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor and comes with a 3GB RAM.
- it packs a 32 GB internal storage but gives external storage increase option of up to 256 GB via micro SD card.
- It is powered by 3000mAh battery and powered by Android 7.1.1. it has a rear camera of 13 MP and a front camera of 5 MP. It doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
Here are the reviews of the top 10 budget-friendly Android devices which are more or less same when it comes to specs and designing aspect. But the phones from Xiaomi and Honor leave an impression with their exciting camera features and the processors. Xiaomi also stays as a leader in the battery segment and in case of internal storage. Nokia, on the other hand, provides a very sturdy budget phone at this price point and Oppo provides a phone with a great front camera. Moto and LG phones also are very good options for budget phones.