Boberdoo call tracking software is packed with great features. This is why it is the best call tracking software on the market. Here are some of the software’s features.
- Call Routing- The software allows you to track calls, as well as route calls. Not only that, but you’ll be able to bill incoming calls. Every single call that comes in can be recorded and then you can segment each call and then bill the calls you want to bill. Best of all, the software makes it very easy to do these things, so there’s no need to have to know how to manually do such tasks.
- Live Transfers- When you have this software, you don’t have to rely on call centers to do the work. You can easily route transfer data to the buyer that actually receives the call. You can effortlessly transfer data.
- You Can Offer Full Lead Portfolios- Another great feature that Boberdoo has is it allows you to offer full lead portfolios. If you want, you can sell calls at a premium. The choice is up to you, but if you do want to sell lead portfolios, then you’ll have no problem doing it thanks to this software.
- International Routing- International routing allows you to order numbers that are within the system, and just like the regular call routing feature, you can segment your incoming calls. This will allow you to create multiple campaigns and then you can decide how to use them when it comes to billing options. It doesn’t matter if you need to track and segment calls on a local, regional, national or international level, this software allows you to do it.
- Interactive Voice Response- The software has another good feature called interactive voice response. This lets you create an interactive voice response, which will help you gather more information. Not only that, but you can add call routing logic with this feature. Out of all the features the software has, this is one of the best ones.
Those are some of the features of Boberdoo call tracking software. If you need call tracking software that has quality features and can help you effectively track calls, then look no further than this software. All you should do is request a demo and try it out, and then if you decide it’s for you, you can purchase the full version of it.